2 Blue Colorpoint Sepia Mink Males--Born 12/15/14
Pictures to follow soon
Litter of 7 born 1/10/15
Two Black Mitted Solid Males
Smoke BiColor Solid Female
Blue BiColor Female
Seal Bicolor Male
Seal Mitted Female
Seal Mitted Male
Pictures to follow around mid February
Believe it ....... or not, kitten play fetch !
To see the video please click on the image
"Jim" who bought the
Ragdoll Kitten from Baileys Ragdolls
Thank you so much Jim for sending this movie !
“High 5’s for Treats”
every night – high 5s for treats
Thank you Jim for sending this movie !
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about Ragdolls. I encourage everyone to call me with any questions you may have concerning your kitten. I also love to receive pictures of Ragdoll kittens that I sell. I have been a proud member of TICA since 2004. I strongly believe and practice the ten commandments of a reputable breeder.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF THE REPUTABLE BREEDER
- The Reputable Breeder places cats/kittens by contract.
- The Reputable Breeder places cats/kittens with a health guarantee.
- The Reputable Breeder insists and contracts the return of a cat/kitten should the purchaser be unable to keep the cat/kitten.
- The Reputable Breeder carefully interviews prospective owners and has specific requirements to be met, i.e.; cat/kitten is to be altered (if the breeder is not already practicing early altering), not allowed to roam outdoors, etc.
- The Reputable Breeder is willing and able to educate the novice. He/she happily answers questions regarding the breed and his/her breeding program.
- The Reputable Breeder insists on being informed of health, genetic, or behavioral problems the cat/kitten may develop.
- The Reputable Breeder does not have more cats/kittens then he/she is able to keep clean, healthy and socialized.
- The Reputable Breeder spends individual time with each of his/her cats/kittens.
- The Reputable Breeder is concerned with temperament as well as the health of his/her cats/kittens.
- The Reputable Breeder makes themselves available for advice and help to other breeders throughout the life of the cats/kittens they placed.