Blue BiColor Mink Male---Born: 11/20/14
Seal Mitted Mink Female with Blaze---Born: 11/20/14
Blue Mitted Sepia Mink Male---Born: 11/20/14
Seal Mitted Sepia Mink Male---Born: 11/20/14-On Hold
Blue BiColor Mink Female---Born: 11/27/14
Black Mitted Calico Solid Female---Born: 11/27/14-On Hold
Flame Colorpoint Traditional Male---Born: 11/27/14-On Hold
Believe it ....... or not, kitten play fetch !
To see the video please click on the image
"Jim" who bought the
Ragdoll Kitten from Baileys Ragdolls
Thank you so much Jim for sending this movie !
“High 5’s for Treats”
every night – high 5s for treats
Thank you Jim for sending this movie !
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about Ragdolls. I encourage everyone to call me with any questions you may have concerning your kitten. I also love to receive pictures of Ragdoll kittens that I sell. I have been a proud member of TICA since 2004. I strongly believe and practice the ten commandments of a reputable breeder.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF THE REPUTABLE BREEDER
- The Reputable Breeder places cats/kittens by contract.
- The Reputable Breeder places cats/kittens with a health guarantee.
- The Reputable Breeder insists and contracts the return of a cat/kitten should the purchaser be unable to keep the cat/kitten.
- The Reputable Breeder carefully interviews prospective owners and has specific requirements to be met, i.e.; cat/kitten is to be altered (if the breeder is not already practicing early altering), not allowed to roam outdoors, etc.
- The Reputable Breeder is willing and able to educate the novice. He/she happily answers questions regarding the breed and his/her breeding program.
- The Reputable Breeder insists on being informed of health, genetic, or behavioral problems the cat/kitten may develop.
- The Reputable Breeder does not have more cats/kittens then he/she is able to keep clean, healthy and socialized.
- The Reputable Breeder spends individual time with each of his/her cats/kittens.
- The Reputable Breeder is concerned with temperament as well as the health of his/her cats/kittens.
- The Reputable Breeder makes themselves available for advice and help to other breeders throughout the life of the cats/kittens they placed.